Moles are pigmented cells that manifest on the skin as dark, brown spots. In some cases, moles also come in different colors, ranging from red to black. Moles can be found in different areas of the body. There are some people who have moles concentrated on their faces. Although moles start developing in early childhood, the production of these cells can still resume until after the age of 30.
Moles are beautiful qualities that we all have, but for some they are considered nuisance. This is especially true among people who have moles on the face and those that are growing at an increasingly alarming rate. If you want to get rid of moles in a safe and effective manner, here are tips that you should follow:
Garlic is a powerful ingredient that you need to use if you want to banish moles from your skin. It contains potent enzymes that help facilitate the breakdown of cells that make up the moles. Once the cells breakdown, the pigmentation lightens until it disappears from the skin.
- 1 clove of garlic
- petroleum jelly
- Apply petroleum jelly on the skin surrounding the mole. This should be done to proect the surrounding skin from the strong chemicals in garlic.
- Crush the garlic until you form a thick paste
- Apply the paste directly into the mole
- Cover the mole with bandage
- Let it sit for five hours
- Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar, being the mother of home remedies, is extremely effective in mole removal. Apart from moles, apple cider vinegar may also be used to diminish the appearance of skin lesions, blemishes, and skin tags. It contains tartaric acid and malic acid- compounds that effectively dissolve the moles and remove it from the skin permanently.
- Apple cider vinegar
- Petroleum jelly
- Cotton balls
- Apply a generous amount of petroleum jelly around the mole. This should be done to protect the surrounding skin from the strong acids from apple cider vinegar.
- Pour a few drops of apple cider on to the cotton ball.
- Place the soaked cotton ball directly on the mole.
- Secure the mole with bandage.
- Leave the cotton ball wrapped in bandage for a few hours.
- Do this everyday for seven straight days. You will notice that the mole starts shrinking until it starts to flake and dry up.
- Never rub the mole or intentionally rub it off from your skin to prevent irritation.
And if you want to achieve a youthful look, use Celleral Skin Anti-Aging Serum and Celleral Eye Gel.